PlanningSoft Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between PlanningSoft and other software companies?
PlanningSoft has the expertise in City and Regional Planning which makes it better understand planners' needs and requirements.
- What operating systems should I use?
We build our Software Solutions on Microsoft Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP) platform using primarily Microsoft products and technologies. We are Microsoft Certified Professionals.
- What Database Management Systems do you recommend?
For small organizations, Microsoft Access is often the right choice. For large organizations with enormous amount of data, we recommend Microsoft SQL Server. We are experts of relational database management.
- What Geographic Information Systems will PlanningSoft choose?
We support ESRI's GIS products. Simple GIS solutions may use ArcView and/or MapObjects. Advanced GIS solutions may use ArcGIS and/or ArcObjects. For web GIS applications, ArcIMS will be selected if robust functionalities are required for mission critical enterprise solutions. MapServer is a good choice for simple and economical web applications.
- How to contact PlanningSoft?
Please send email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org for a free evaluation and price quote.